Friday, November 12, 2010

Jackson Johnny Cash June Carter cover by Debbie Vicari & JR Shatzeline

I loved this song, while JR and I look forward to some more collaborations with JR back to bring the amazing spirit of Johnny Cash and June Carter. In this case, this cooperation can say that I do not know what was a bit 'of it wafts into the room. JR bought a dress just for this video, and I spent every detail of June to try to pay tribute. I watched and studied the videos and I saw his personality, heard her growl and saw her with loveJohnny looked at singing this song. JR and I wanted to do it well. So I hope that will not disappoint us. June, had a lot of personality. They had AMAZING chemistry together. For not trying, it seemed in the video recordings, after an injury, JR and I worked really give everything. I hope to see the little things. Johnny and June, deserve the best when covered. Even from distant shores from Europe to the States, I think we were the best anyone can. E 'was really an experience, so I'm happy to do the next song, if anyone in particular, Johnny and June, let me know or requests JR. Thanks! from Germany to Los Angeles, it seems that we sing together, but this joint effort youtube takes the magic of the Internet and makes the most of it. Have fun! I love the kiss at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment